Welcome Back Patients!
We are happy to announce our office will be opening to the public April 27, 2020. We want to focus on the safety of our patients and staff. We have listed a few new office policies that we have put in place to ensure that we create a safe and comfortable environment for all our visitors. Please call our office if you have any questions about the new policies or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- Open to the public and will begin routine eye care starting 4/27/2020
- Hours of operation:
- Monday- Friday: 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am- 2:00 pm
New Office Procedures
- GUESTS: Please do not bring guests to your appointment to avoid overcrowding in our office. If you have a minor patient attending an appointment we ask that only 1 guardian accompany the minor at the appointment.
- ONLINE FORMS: We are asking all of our patients to please complete their online patient forms 24 hours prior to their appointment. If not completed the patient may be asked to reschedule their appointment. You can complete your forms online at www.pholvichitr.com.
- NO CANCELLATION FEE: To help protect the safety of all our patients and staff, we ask anyone that currently feels ill to please reschedule your appointment and to call your physician. This is especially true if you have a fever, cough, sneezing, or shortness of breath. The same thing applies if you have had any of these symptoms in the last 48 hours. Stay healthy and we will see you soon. If you need to cancel your appointment just send us a text and we are happy to reschedule you. Thank you!
- CURBSIDE PICK UP: Curbside pickup will still be in place for eyeglass and contact lens orders. We ask that you please call our office before you come to the office so we can have your glasses or contact lens order ready for curbside pickup.
- NOTE: If you need a glasses adjustment please call ahead so our opticians will check the capacity in the office and be ready to assist you with the adjustment on your glasses.
- WALK-INS: Walk-ins may not be accommodated to avoid overcrowding. We are planning capacity to ensure the safety and comfort of all our guests. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- BRING A MASK: We are asking all of our patients to please bring a mask to your appointment. The doctor will not see patients that do not have a mask. If you do not have a mask our office will provide one for a small fee. Please protect yourself and others during these unprecedented times.
If you would like to schedule an appointment please contact our office at (915) 779-7355 or visit our website to request an appointment at www.pholvicihtr.com. Thank you again for your unending support during these challenging times. We look forward to seeing all of our patients again very soon.